I just released an Android app containing an advanced version of VociTeach, the vocabulary trainer found in the German Podcast App.
It contains all the words from the Podcast app and nearly 1000 of the most common German words as well.
You can find it by searching for VociTeach or following this link:
- Contains about 1000 words in French, German, English, Spanish and Italian (each)
- Enter and edit entries
- Import/Export to .csv format
- Import data from many sources, eg. http://www.dict.cc
- Learn mode, quiz mode, review mode
- High Score to motivate you or to play-learn in a group
- Learn anything you want. Foreign languages like French, Spanish or German, history data, geography, medical terms, etc.
See http://stephanwiesner.de/vociteach/ for more info and more screenshots.
You can use the export/import functions to easily edit the words, add vocabulary (or kick out my French, Spanish and Italian words :-).
The vocabulary contained in the app is translated by Google translate, by the way, so if there are errors: blame Google not me :-)
Happy German learning and a great 2013 to you all!